Running autos outdoor in 🇨🇦

Thank you team ethos for giving us this platform to share our mutual love for this amazing plant, culture, and community.

I’m thinking of running some of the multipass autos outdoors this season in the greater Toronto area. Has anyone had success growing autos outdoors? Any tips? Thanks in advance, and bring on the spring!!!

6 Likes

HUGE advantage running auto’s outdoor! We can harvest es early as August 1st in Colorado. I’d run a few different types to see who’s optimum for your environment. Pluto is fastest. I’d recommend Pineapple Runtz or Banana Daddy.

8 Likes

Cheers Colin! Super excited for this next drop. I might even pop them new autos when they get here. Hope to see you and the team up in Canada sometime soon. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Banana Daddy auto is going out this year for me. :+1:

How does the banana auto from this drop compare to banana daddy?

3 Likes

Autos are the way to go outdoor. I’m in Michigan so climate not to different.

If you’re dropping your first set now you can get two rounds out of them, they get big outdoor and love the sun.

Here’s some from last year.

9 Likes

Nice, they look great! What size pots did you use?

2 Likes

5 gallon coco Hempy on that

I’ve done everything in there tho. My first year I did photos in 25 gallon pots and they grew out the top of the greenhouse and I couldn’t get enough airflow.

10 Likes

Oh dang ! You definitely need some auto’s in there!

5 Likes