I gifted a 3x3 bed to my friend. He just pulled off his first run in it and second living soil grow indoors of his life.
I’m extremely happy for him and glad I was able to help out with some extra beans and equipment.
Currently reeks of lemon
I gifted a 3x3 bed to my friend. He just pulled off his first run in it and second living soil grow indoors of his life.
I’m extremely happy for him and glad I was able to help out with some extra beans and equipment.
Currently reeks of lemon
Absolutely stunning ![]()
Was this from a multipass drop?
Yes, this was from a drop…I can’t recall which one, maybe two ago?….
I have a few seedlings of cherry hoe (cherry pie x tahoe) going right now ![]()
I looked through but can’t seem to place it.
I’ll fix it right now. It’s an end game 3 cross not wrank. At the time of picking seeds, wrank s1 was one of the options and got confused.
Nice catch!!
That makes way more sense. I wanted to
Grow it but could t find it anywhere lol.
This one smells straight up citrus and sour patch. No picture but other was a little lemony but more cat piss/fuel.
That’s sounds like some fantastic smoke ![]()
![]()