Shipping to the uk

I’m trying to order the seeds to the UK and there’s no international shipping options what’s going on?

Yeah their still not doing international shipping,still waiting.

I’ve ordered a few packs from them now the was doing it

1 Like

Oh i thought they weren’t doing international deliveries.

Does look like they’re doing it any more mate, but I ordered a pack of grand stash and cherry Garcia about four months ago to uk Everything was just fine But now they’re only shipping within the US. I’ll just have to buy some CSI Humboldt gear and being Part of a multi pass, but we can’t actually buy any of his seeds because no one even sells them in the UK

1 Like

Yes we stopped international orders from the store. We can’t take international payment through it right now and we can’t guarantee delivery so it seemed like the only thing to do. But I hate that it leaves international Multipass members out int he cold.

If you have bitcoin email multipass@ and they can help you place an order. OR there are several verified vendors that will ship to the UK on the Ethos website.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help Riley :+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanx Riley great info . I do use PayPal for my International transactions . Having the store open for purchase would be great ive already received multiple orders before they closed it .
Nice to see pple here …

Multi passes are still going to Canada right?

Fan club is still offered worldwide same way it’s always been. We cannot guarantee successful delivery to international locations (also same as it’s always been).

Never lost any seeds coming to uk Because our government and customs don’t really care about Souvenir cannabis Seeds It’s never been against law to sell seeds in uk The sold as souvenir we been at for years :green_heart:

Glad to hear that’s your experience, but I can assure you they “care” and take packages all the time. Just because things are legal to sell within a country doesn’t mean they’re legal to ship across the border of said country. This is a common misconception I hear from people in Canada and the UK all the time. But again I’m glad that statistically you’ve have a 100% success rate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The last drop got seized at the Canadian border for me but the resend I paid for made it through without issue! If there is an option for the next drop, I would glady pay for shipping if it would increase the odds of a successful delivery. Just a thought. Thanks for all you do Riley! Much love from Canada

4 Likes

We will do the first attempt free again for international this time but we will have a “re-ship option/plan” in case we face issues like last year.

6 Likes

I did the reship and it made it. Thanx Team.
I have no problems paying the reshipping fee.

3 Likes

Crazy enough my shipment was stopped at the border on Jan 12th. I actually received the package on March 1st.

2 Likes

Ya that did happened with a lot of the Canadian members who didn’t get there package in December. Don’t know what made them ok to release months later though…

3 Likes

It is very good that you send them as a letter not package. As package is needed to declare here in Northern EU but with letter it’s not needed.

2 Likes