Refresher wk6

Smells like pine and doing well

19 Likes

This is my other refresher! She just started to flower yesterday. Not going to stay under the fence for long.

12 Likes

Please keep us posted on this one

1 Like

Looks awesome. Im on day 15 of my refresher run. Still need to get some proper pictures and such. Hope it turns out great for you.

1 Like

Nine days later

11 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle: Looking stout.

Keeping it updated. Indoor refresher almost done. Outdoor is on its way

6 Likes

After four weeks of being in flower.

7 Likes

Just hit week 6 of flower on my refreshers and realized my whole tent seeded. Cant find any pollen, still not sure what went wrong. Must have happened a few weeks back because they are mature.

2 Likes

Keeping it just under the fence it’s nice and sticky. My indoor refresher finished I’ll trim that soon. Both smell very different.

5 Likes

Yeah my 3 refresher came out very different on morphology and smell. Yours looking good

2 Likes

Frosty and sticky she told me she wants to go in the rosin press.

5 Likes

Washing some of her today and hoping she does well for hash! Keep us posted if you wash/press her!

2 Likes

Mines in week 4 and terps just started poppin. So far smells almost mandarin orangish with a side of gas

My indoor smelled like pine after it cured it smells like banana peel candy.
Outdoor can’t put my finger on it.

1 Like

My refresher I harvested last month smelt like that Tropicanna funk but drizzled with strawberry jam on top. I even pressed it and got some beautiful flower rosin

6 Likes

Looks amazing!

1 Like