Purple Sunset R3 round 2

Would it be advisable to do a major defoliation to help light get to the lowers? Or would this stress them out too much, I think they’ve stopped stacking for a while now just thickening up. They’re at week 6 since I changed the lights or week 4 or so since they started making flowers.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

See what I mean, it’s a bit cramped and shaded down there, I just don’t want to stress and fuck it up.

2 Likes

The buds look very nice to me. Super frosty. Between the
Two plants they each have a different type of smell. One is like purps gassy sweetness, the other has this funky lime to it kinda like a herojuana but still with the sweet purp too.

4 Likes

Yes 100 percent, remove any fan leaves blocking tops

3 Likes

I did the defoliation!

5 Likes

And it looks great

1 Like

Thanks, I think so too. I should have done it sooner. Hopefully It still helps.

1 Like

Cruising along, these ladies are maturing nicely. Still some small buds but it is what it is with the light. They’re very frosty. I think I will have a nice bag of trim and small buds for my bubble bags. The smell is really strong now. I can smell it in my whole apartment when I come home.

3 Likes

Some buds. As you can see they’re very frosty. Nice purple accents. Quite lovely.

3 Likes

Cruising along, developing a second layer of calyx’s inside the buds, should be getting dense.

5 Likes

They’re juicy baby!! :drooling_face::yum:

3 Likes

Persons interested, I did a sample bud a while back and this is some of the best “Cannabis” I have ever had.

I am flying.

I keep trimming away the mature tops as well as lower branches that are falling off and failing in health. I had to clean up a few fuzzy bits with hydrogen peroxide.

It smokes pretty nice. Happy to be out of dankruptcy.