POTG with spotsies

I’m sure this is a classic case of something. But, I’m not sure where things went wrong.
All clones in rockwool I did make some changes this grow adding CO2 and trying to run with higher temps/humidity averaging 82f/65%rh.
Things looked good up to last feeding which I decided to feed little heavier 2300ppm-ph5.8 up from 2000ppm-ph5.8 and added Recharge which I have never used with rockwool.
I did notice the feed reservoir ph had crept up to 6.2 before water change so I’m wondering if this was an underlying high ph issue prior to feeding update which may have caused a partial lock out.


1 Like