New Millenium

I’ve got my first runs with these guys going, just using their pop pack- Looking to add mammoth for the next run.

Anyone running these guys care to share their recipes?

Want to give them a real shot before deciding I’m too old to change ways!

3 Likes

I’ve been using it for several years with additional microbes. I use it as directed. Nothing fancy. It’s the highest quality I’ve ever gotten from a mineral nutrient. Lush plants, too.

6 Likes

Thanks!
Have you had any issues with the carbo at full strength?

2 Likes

I also run as scheduled, but I alternate Carb feedings. I noticed on some of my varieties that if I pushed Carb every feed until flush, I ended up with more guttation. Can’t speak to causation, but it subsided when I backed off the sugars.

I also feed TerraGrow (BioSafe) and Monosilicium with NM.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m running hydro and I’ve got it at 1/3 feed on the carbo, it got a bit thick in the veg res at full strength.
Good to know I maybe able to alternate without issues

2 Likes

I am running NM currently, the secret sauce menu, Power Si, and Grease (Blue, Alfa, and Gold).Absolutely love the quality. Grown in Rockwool Hugo blocks. The best looking AUTO’s I have grown, last harvest pulled 2 lbs from 2 5x5’s. And yes weight is good, Oil content is high, resin is dripping, and the concentrates . . . glorious. I have been running constant recirculation pumps to break up the Carbo. Carb-O-Naria definitely leaves a film, however weekly changeouts have kept me on top of the goop. Grease has worked so well with the NM line. If you haven’t looked it up, I recommend it. Took me a while to be open to spraying in flower. Running Lost coast as IPM. Looking forward to the NM IPM release.

3 Likes

Thanks! The film :face_with_peeking_eye: I haven’t seen it again since cutting the carbo down but was wondering if anyone had that experience or issues from the film…
It’s my first tests with it I’m running it a bit weak just to see what’s up… If/when I decide to be brave and test a bit higher feed rates should I just be adding more of ruby and or the seasons and keep the carbo at filmless levels or not worry about a little film as long as I’m changing out frequently avoiding the slime?

1 Like

I’ll bring in the guys from New Millennium to answer that. Lowering carbs in hydro is usually fine unless you’re in a purely microbial feed.

3 Likes

Awesome!
My first plant had some issues switching to the new feed, 3/4 days and all root slime and biofilm made me really nervous.
They’ve been great to talk with there and said cutting the carb should be no issue for my set up, also I can add microbes with no issue (even gave me a few brands they’ve used)
I haven’t had any further problems but am definitely missing something in the first tester… hopefully just the extra bacteria that’s going into the next test.