List of your best outdoor strain

I’m looking for the best option for growing outside in Canada but Ethos give the nuber of week of flowering but doesn’t give the week in witch it’s normally ready

I’m reaching to the community to create a list of great outdoor strain with the week of the month its normally ready and in witch climate do grow

4 Likes

Best I’ve had outside has been granpas stash really good mold resistance early finish end of September.

4 Likes

The mandarin cookies pack is the best for outdoor and the indica pack. Mandarin cookies, cherry berry, cotton candy pink, cotton candy grspe, and lilac diesel are some of my favs for outdoor.

4 Likes

@Colingordon wondered if you’d be willing to share your thoughts on which cultivar from the latest multipass drop (level 1 tier 4) might fare best outdoor in the VA near the ocean? Gets hot and steamy here June-Aug so something that would stand up to those conditions. Any recommendations appreciated!

5 Likes

I think any of the strains with OG should do well outdoors. I have ran all my beans outdoor from Ethos and have had great success with the strains. I have to find something to do in September and October because we get a lot of rain and dew in the morning in Michigan which causes bud rot. I lose a couple lbs each harvest. I was thinking of using a leaf blower, biut not sure if it would cause wind burn.

4 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate the info

1 Like