High Note harvested on 7/26/24 68 Days

This group of shots are from harvest day. The next group is after coming out of the Cannatrol for a finish trim and kief collection

14 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Even the lowers on High Note were frosty and colorful. I like to save them for a big joint or a full Volcano :volcano: session as a reward after harvest.

I have a ton of stuff to run as hash and I will try and share those results

6 Likes

High Note was one of four plants under one light in a 4x8 tent with 8 plants total in 3 gallon Airpots

It yielded 130 grams of flower and a ton of kief that I will most likely throw in with a flower for bubble hash

But first I need to clean up, shower and snack before I collect kief

4 Likes

Well done

3 Likes

Killed it :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

3 Likes

There is nothing better then having a good harvest and then enjoying the results at peak freshness and making stuff from it to enjoy with those within the trust tree. :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Getting ready to run some water hash. This is the first run with a fresh harvest with this new setup.

I wash it in the Aether Green then collect and put in the Cannatrol for an 8 day dry/cure cycle

5 Likes

I see you’re a believer. The cannatrol was a game changer for me, personally.

I Have also been eyeballing that company for setting up my ice water hash workflow. I haven’t bought yet, but the quality seems very good for the scale which I also think is about right for my size.

Do you plan to press the bubble hash afterwards?

1 Like