Electroculture Gardening?

I just Now came across this topic. It’s easy enough! Does anyone have any experience with Electroculture?

6 Likes

Earth Battery I’ve done some research on that.:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Copper wire and a stick. Sounds like an easy experiment :thinking::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Interesting enough and cheap enough I’m going to give it a try .Side by side same variety.
Hippies would tell me my plants aren’t grounded and copper wire in soil to a ground would settle that.
So now I have to respect my elders and science .Off I go to scrounge up some gear

3 Likes

Interesting to see and seems to lend credibility to the experiments TSK (Two/The Seed Kompany) was doing with his Electric Lemon G when he won the HT cups.

3 Likes

Ya know I remember myself thinking I needed those seeds about 5 years ago. Being a fan of Ohio’s Lemon G. At the time I thought *what does the Electric lemon g mean?! lol. Truly never thought it was people trying experiments with electric current on cannabis :laughing:

I’m going to try my own experiment with this. Took me a couple of hours finding the right gauge and length I wanted today :laughing: I’m going to try in a fabric 5 gallon pot with soil probably an auto flower

I thought :thinking: I’m going to start a spiral with the copper wire at the bottom of the fabric before dirt. Then going circular around the sides. Then up a 3foot wood pole. All a continuous coil. I’m going to do this with the blue elderberry cut I’m planting outside in May. The Blue Elderberry is said to grow slow…Sounds like fun if anything

3 Likes

I’ll be putting the wire in the bag then up a wood antenna. I will be trying 2 Autos in 3 gallon fabric bags. I have seedlings of Ethos freebie auto started. This experiment is all in my head.

3 Likes