Crescendo x The Krux over a year ago

I couldve did way better with this Strain. Definitely deserves another shot down the line! Learning curve a while back.

9 Likes

What are you doing to bring out such purple colors? Are you running it really cold or using perpinator?

I do run lower temps in the mid 60s and I also up the potassium. I take my banana peels and put them in a mason jar and fill with water. Then let it sit in the cupboard for a week. Then i use it in my terp teas.

2 Likes

What stage of flower do you add that potassium banana water and when do you start running the cool temps for flowering?

Once I flip, ill keep feeding it my terp tea for Veg for the first 3 weeks/21 days. I use the potassium during the entire Growth cycle. Once a month or once every 3 weeks during veg. Depending on how long i decide to Veg for. After the 1st 3 weeks of flower. I add potassium once a week up until harvest. Now i know theres a big war going on about Flushing. But me personally, i always flush my plants for a week before harvest. Once I flip to flower, i gradually lower my temps every week. Week 1 70 to 72 degrees, week 2 and 3 66 to 69 degrees, then the start of week 4 i set my temp to 64 which is the lowest setting on my portable AC unit. I dont have central air. So i use a floor model. I highly recommend these. In case you dont have central AC or you have a family that complains about the cold. Never use a unit that sits in the window. I learned the hard way about Spider Mites. They were in a plant right below my window. The AC sucked them right in the room and i was screwed. Entire harvest gone.

3 Likes

Yeah I have a mini split on that room so I can run it as cold as I want. I have been normally flowering in 79 78° down to 75 but I didn’t go all the way ever down to 64. So I’m about to go down there and lower my temps in that room right now. Thanks for the info. :+1:

2 Likes

Not a problem at all. Anytime