Crescendo x The Krux aka kruxscendo (multipass run)

Heres week 8 pics of 4 of 5 crescendo x the krux. For simplicity i just call them kruxscendo. These were chopped at 60 days. #1 was runty and got extra veg time. She on like week 3 of flower.

Kruxscendo #3

Kruxscendo #5

Kruxscendo #4

Kruxscendo #2

28 Likes

How was the smoke? Heavy Hitter?

1 Like

Still hanging. They got about another week before theyll be good to trim and jar.

4 Likes

Wow…looks amazing! Nicely done. Intrigued to hear how she smokes. Beautiful work

3 Likes

Earthboxes and home made ferments for the win.

3 Likes

Should be a heavy hitter.

4 Likes

Some trimmed buds. Now its time to sit in a jar for 3-4 weeks.

10 Likes

I have a few photos as well, will post soon.

1 Like

11 Likes

Kruxscendo around the outside and a Gorilla Glue #4 in the middle

8 Likes

This shit is amazing in a joint. It smells like it tastes and tastes all the way to the roach.

6 Likes

On day 8 of dry, and then at least a month of cure…waiting patiently. nursing my Crescendo RBX from last grow

2 Likes

Nice. My actual brother has been reveging and flower a blueberry muffin cutting (for some reason) for 3 cycles so far. Everytime he asks if he should do it again i say fuck it just cause i want to see what happens lmao

7 Likes

Decided to take some tissue cultures and keep them around for a while.

12 Likes

Just 2 weeks into cure, but tried a bud…it’s fire!

3 Likes

Damn every nug looks great. Good job!
Now I can go and cry because my seeds of this strain did not germinate. I think it was too cold.
Other seeds had problems too this time.
Now I have my little veg space in a much warmer place.

1 Like

Ive sprouted my seeds for the last 15+ years with the tried and true damp paper towel in a bag on a cable box or some other electronic that stays warm.

3 Likes

good idea!

Id like to get another vial of them. I msged colin but no reply. If anybody wants to trade vial for vial im up for that.