5 strains from 2022 multipass

Apples and Oranges

LA Lemon Skunk

Punch Bowl

Haze IBL

Mandarin Cookie Haze

These were all grown in living soil-ish (not no till)
using only compost tea and gaia green amendments. Locally sourced soil and amendments base.
lots of worm castings, a little compost and a few hard working worms.

43 Likes

Beautiful Work, my friend them pictures are incredible :green_heart:

4 Likes

Ah damn, a few of my A & O were smashed in transit and the ones left over didnt pop. Oh well, You get that sometimes all good anyway. What was the terp profile like ?

4 Likes

Glad you shared, have been intrigued by some of these…phenomonal work…Wow!!!

4 Likes

That LA Lemon Skunk is stunning.

5 Likes

most of these are stacks of about 20 pics (first time stacking) Thanks for the love!!

4 Likes

It was a easy grower that had great bag appeal. the nose was not my jam but it was really nice. Almost a little earth, sweet musk and a nice fruity finish.

The Zweet insanity, Grandpas Stash, Punch Bowl were the crowd favourites but the ZI and GS were huge yielders but the ZI was about 10 weeks and GS was 7.5 weeks

8 Likes

Very nice. I signed up for the Multipass after the 2022 goodies went out, unbeknownst to me. It’s been a real long year :sob:

Looking forward to 2023!

8 Likes

you wont be disappointed… I would go on the website and order all the magazines you may have misses they are well worth the price with the discount from the multipass!

I had a similar situation where I had to wait a year for the first one but each year is worth the price so just sit back smoke a few and know you made a great choice!

9 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::trophy::trophy::trophy::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

10 Likes

How long did you take your Haze IBL? It’s beautiful, far better than my own lol. Such a great smoke and effect.

4 Likes

Well I think they did something this year just for people like you, as they are doing 2 drops this year. I assume you will get the second drop that’s coming in the fall, so you won’t have to wait a full agonizing year lol. :beers:

6 Likes

Beautifully grown and beautiful shots of them! :fire::fire::fire::trophy:

7 Likes

Thank you very much! You are appreciated!

6 Likes

Got the spring drop today!
Had to go to the local post office to pick it up - postage was short $2.70 (small potatoes, but my mail person is a dillweed and didn’t even knock on my door to collect the shortage, he just sent it back to the post office and made me go get it).

But absolutely pleased beyond pleased. Variety is amazing, and the strains are going to keep me busy this summer. :smiley:

8 Likes

I tooke mine to 76 days and it could have gone a few more. Huge stretch on mine

4 Likes

Amazing work! How is the Mandarin Cookie Haze?

2 Likes

really nice all day smoke. great to get things done!

3 Likes